Money Mindset Bootcamp
The Ultimate Kick In The Ass Money Program
Money problems can be kicked down the road for decades.
You can take out a personal loan to consolidate your cards, freeing up some cash flow, but that's not solving the real problem.
You can defer, forbear or use income-based payments on the student loans to avoid the squeeze.
You can start a 401k or IRA when things settle down at work, when the basement is refinished or when you are done paying for daycare/braces/college.
You can make a plan in January when you are motivated, or September when you get back into a routine.
LEGIT DECADES of this because life goes by fast and before you know it, the reason you were waiting turns into another reason.
I've wondered why does this happen? Why are people living with financial stress, debt, golden handcuffs, for so long?
- There is a crap ton of conflicting information out there making it difficult to know what to do. Paralysis by analysis is a real thing, that can be solved with knowledge (which is different than information)
- Not believing a solution is really possible and money stress is just a fact of life. Limiting beliefs can be broken down and rebuilt.
- Not wanting to spend the money to fix the problems that cause the problems.- because they don't have the money. The scarcity cycle is broken by breaking it, stepping out of it and doing things differently.
- The idea that money is common sense and they are an idiot for needing education/ help. Perception can be changed, money impacts every decision you make- but you've probably received no formal or informal training.
- The idea that some windfall will save them. The thing is, if you are not good with a little having a lot doesn't help.
- Fear of making changes- sacrifice. I find most clients change their desires which requires no sacrifice.
- Impatience that if the problem can't be solved overnight it's not worth doing. I feel this one, impatience is my favorite way to self sabotage. The compound effect of little choices makes a massive difference.
- Being too busy working to manage the money they worked so hard for. Time is is own form of scarcity cycling.
- Believing something bad will happen- the other show will drop if they money is good too.
All of the reasons to not have a handle on your money are so small in comparison to the peace that comes with knowing you're ok, that you have options, that you got this.
I'm still working this out because the people with the reasons not to do anything generally don't hire me to help them figure it out.
If you've been kicking a problem (money or otherwise) down the road for an extended time, now is the time to figure it out.
I developed Money Mindset Bootcamp while working with my real clients. The ones who were ready to make a change. And I watched countless clients make that change. I bundled together some of my best mindset work and I'm making it available to you, so you can make those changes, too.
Money Mindset Bootcamp is just that, it's the start to making your mind think in a way that is financially beneficial to you. It's not easy work, but when it's done, you will find yourself in a completely new world. One of financial possibilities and understanding that never existed before.
What You Get When You Sign Up For Money Mindset Bootcamp...
If you're just starting on your money journey, you have a long way to go. But I can offer you a shortcut. Our money problems are seeded from a lifetime of listening and mimicking what we have witnessed others say or do.
PART ONE: MONEY MINDSET BOOTCAMP
Take a look at what we cover...
Module 1: Uncovering Your Money Belief System
Do you know what forms your Money Belief System? Our subconscious mind is formed by the time we are 7 years old. We carry what we saw and heard our families do for decades after without ever realizing how it affects us as adults.
Module 2: Retrain the Crazy
Let me introduce you to Nancy! She's my inner voice that tends to muddy up my thoughts. We all have an inner voice and I teach you how to not only identify when it's getting in the way, but how to shut it down once and for all.
Module 3: Gratitude and Visualization
We tend to focus on the negative when it seems things aren't going the way we planned. I'll show you what happens when we focus on what we want and what we are grateful for in life. It will transform your mindset.
Module 4: Stretching Your Comfort Zone
Have you struggled to save a certain amount of money? Tried to payoff debt, but find yourself at the same number? These are parts of our Comfort Zone. We examine your Comfort Zone around earning, saving, debt, and expenses.
Module 5: Avoiding Self-Sabotage
You may not want to admit it, but we are really good at sabotaging ourselves, especially when it comes to money. I'll show you how to identify the different ways we sabotage ourselves and ways to stop doing it once and for all.
Module 6: Reclaim Your Resources
Learn how to gain back your most precious resources... our energy, time and money. These are things we tend to easily give away without charging enough for our time.
What others are saying...
Brie Sodano began her career as a financial advisor for Edward Jones, one of the largest and most respected investment firms in America, and recently founded her own financial planning firm, From Sheep to Shark.
“I like to work with ladies who want to be sharks,” Brie says, describing clients as women who aspire to succeed financially by overcoming barriers they encounter in the workplace, sometimes in personal or family relationships, and often when trying to balancing the demands of time and money.
A “shark,” Brie explains, is a woman who “wants money to work for her, knows it is possible, and is open to learning how!”
Brie helps clients learn to accurately assess beliefs about money that affect the way they behave, how to identify and implement solutions to the “disappearing money syndrome,” how to get actions to align with goals, and how to embrace habits that build wealth.
Her successful strategies for transforming From Sheep to Shark come from personal experience.